- Compliment your 11-14 Ford F-250's aggressive, good looks with Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit. Rough Country's 6-inch Lift Kit was engineered to retain the F-250's impressive factory specs while bumping up performance and durability where it's needed most. The result is an aggressive, lifted beast with a mean profile and balanced on and off-road ride quality.
- When changing a vehicle's suspension, the key to preserving ride quality is in keeping the geometry of all suspension components as close to their factory angles as possible. Rough Country's new 6-inch Radius Arm Suspension Lift features a set of ultra-durable Radius Arms, precision fit to bolt right into the factory mounts for an easier install and a more factory-like angle. At 27lbs each, these beefy, upgraded Radius Arms dwarf stock equipment while and feature durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- This all-inclusive kit also features an adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment as well as a track bar relocation bracket and a drop pitman arm. A full set of N2.0 Shocks provide a truly balanced ride quality for on and off-road use - perfect for daily drivers. This kit also ships with a set of durable, lifted coil springs and brake line relocation brackets.
- This innovative kit design features a 100% bolt-on installation process that is lightning fast compared to other kits this size. Save time and money with no need for cutting, drilling, or other complicated procedures. Rough Country's 6-inch Radius Arm Lift Kit is backed by our Lifetime Replacement Warranty.
- 100% bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Includes heavy-duty radius arms equipped with durable Clevite Rubber Bushings for maximum vibration absorption.
- New radius arms help maintain factory angles.
- Includes adjustable alignment cam at the axle to allow caster adjustment
- Includes application valved N2.0 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- Does NOT F-350 models.
- Does NOT fit dually models.
- Does NOT fit gas engine models.
- Must know if rear leaf springs are equipped with a factory overload spring
- 6-8 hours
Recommended Tire Size:
- 37X12.50 R17
Recommended Wheel Backspacing:
- 2011-2014 4WD Ford F-250 Super Duty
Most products will be available in 3-5 business days, if there are any changes we will contact you.
|5,0||155||165 or 175||185|
|5,5||165||175 or 185||195|
|6,0||175||185 or 195||205|
|6,5||185||195 or 205||215|
|7,0||195||205 or 215||225|
|7,5||205||215 or 225||235|
|8,0||215||225 or 235||245|
|8,5||225||235 or 245||255|
|9,0||235||245 or 255||265|
|9,5||245||255 or 265||275|
|10,0||255||265 or 275||285|
|10,5||265||275 or 285||295|
|11,0||275||285 or 295||305|
|11,5||285||295 or 305||315|
|12,0||295||305 or 315||325|
|12,5||305||315 or 325||335|